Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sleep

Sleep is the answer, I have discovered. Trying to stay busy without doing anything to strenuous is key. So after work, I hop on the computer for about an hour answering emails and putting together final plans. Then I pretty much lay around and watch TV or listen to music....mind numbing, really. However, I've recently discovered the joy that all high schoolers already know! Sleep!

Any free time I have is spent curled up under the blankets asleep. It's great. I don't have to fill endless hours and I get much needed rest. It's beautiful.

We're less than three days from the gun going off. Of course, I'm not really counting down the days till the start. I'm counting the days that I've had to sit still and do nothing. Still not nervous yet, but I'm sure that'll come. Today I did a preliminary interview with The Natchez Democrat. They'll be there Friday when the gun goes off...so I'm excited about that.

I'm headed home tommorrow to begin some intense resting. Ali has already prep'd a list of movies that I get to sit back and watch. I may have to intersperse some of the Rocky movies, but all-in-all I'm looking forward to a very restful next few days while at the house.

Run hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rocky?!?! i may be taking a short leave during "those" movies...