Thursday, April 17, 2008

3.8 Marathons

I'm forcing myself to stay inside now. After a total of four hours working out yesterday, I awoke this morning to find that I was slightly dehydrated. I could tell because my head was pounding...and also I didn't need to use the restroom.

So, I've struggled through this day and finally made it home to take a nap before I worked out. I fell asleep around 2:30 and here I am having just awaken after six. Maybe my body's trying to tell me something. ::slow down, please?::

I'll get an easy workout tommorrow and Saturday, but Saturday is my last day of training! I'm excited because the race will officially be upon me. Score.

I was doing some math yesterday while running and I think the 100 miles comes to 3.8 marathons in a row. I know what you're thinking, "Geeze. It took you four hours to do that math?" Get off me, I'm a runner not Steven Hawkings. Besides, there were cute girls running the lakes. Party.

Run hard.

No comments: