Thursday, February 14, 2008

Single's Awareness Day

Many people have asked me how I will spend my Valentine's Day. Well, my sister and I spent a remarkably unromantic evening at Mr. Gatti's where she watched me chow down on pizza and watch the Sci Fi channel as I began carbo-loading for Sunday. I know, I know...I'm a freakin catch. Eat your heart out ladies.

I ran for a half hour this afternoon and am running each day up till the 17th. The runs won't be anything triumphant, just easy jaunts to keep the blood moving. Sitting still drives me insane and I can only stand so much "off time."

Last night I did an interview with the Alexandria newspaper, The Town Talk, that lasted nearly a half hour. The reporter, Jeff, was very nice and seemed genuinely curious about what I'm doing. I say he was genuinely curious...his jaw could have been on the floor in disbelief for all I know...but I regress. The story will run Tuesday and we'll be sure to have a link to it up on the site. Hopefully this will catch the public's eye and start a firestorm of interest. Until then, happy V-day...and for those of you without siginificant others, why not take your sister out for a pizza buffet. Huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the Town Talk tomorrow. We are behind you all the way, Brady. See you at the finish line!---Miz Ann, and for Dan and Dana (who is in Switzerland)