Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sick Day: The Return of the Brady

Yesterday I ran a beautiful two hour route and felt great. I felt like I could have kept going for another two hours on just my runner's high. After getting home, having a giant plate of Pork Lo Mein, and heading off to bed, my body began doing odd things...and it didn't have anything to do with my Midichlorian count (a little Star Wars reference for all you Lucas disciples). I never could fully fall asleep, my nose was runny, I kept coughing and rolling over all night...blah. So this morning I promptly went to the store and bought a whole nuclear arsenal of cold medicine. I'm over this being sick thing. I made sure to keep myself adequately "doped" up all day and it seems to have done the trick; although, tonight will be the true test.

I just finished a phenomenal two and a half hour run with no problems whatsoever. It's days like these that make me think this race isn't going to be anything at all. Let's hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.