Thursday, December 6, 2007

BR Results

Just got the race results in from the BR Marathon. Of course, because of the injury, I completed only the half. I grabbed 6th place overall and 2nd in my age-group...not that I ever really count the age-group awards. My time was a little slower than I thought. It was actually 1:24:44. Still respectable, but not what I wanted - or of what I am capable.

The ankle is much better. I've had on a hard air cast all week, but honestly I could have come out of it yesterday. I'd just like to be certain its 100%. So I'm on the bike and in the pool for a few more days. Yesterday I knocked out about 25 miles while rocking out to The Darkness. I'll do about the same workout again today, maybe with a free-weight workout, but I'll probably be blaring Van Halen...metal, baby.

Big Dave and I are collaborating on a kind of movie trailer for this run. It may not be out for a few weeks at least, but stay tuned. It will be heavy.

No comments: